2012年6月25日星期一

ZOO Trip ♥

Hmm , I think I already 6 years never go ZOO negara :)
But I still remember I go with my kindergarden  friends and teachers & primary school friends and teachers ,
Although nothing special but have a feeling recollection of childhood ,


This year different , I already grow up ,and Graduated ...
 I can go alone with my dear friends without BUS  ~becoz we know how to drive ^^


No matter how hot the weather was we were happy


Yesterday's journey is worth to us and let's recall the past we have teachers took us to one day trip by bus ~ And it was a GOOD MEMORIES ♥ 


                                                           MY BABE COUSIN  ♥ 
                                                    他們擁有我這樣的表姐 應該是福氣 :D 




我們會很珍惜這份友情 
海獅表演 ^^ 

猩猩 …………

                                                                     baby  Penguin 
                                                                   cutie baby boy 
                                                                 we'r in the ZOO 


                                                                   leng zaii here :D ~

                                                    Take a picture for memorial 






Exually got many pictures :) but i lazy upload it ^^ haha ~ 
if u wanna see , please go my fb and take a look there :D 


Welcum to Zoo Negara :D  <------- CLICK IT ~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论